We specialize in workplace counseling and organizational effectiveness with a goal of helping employees and companies evolve to create more positive work environments and greater work satisfaction.
There is an unconscious web of relationships which people form in workplace environments. These relationships can intertwine with past, current, and expected future life experiences, leading to confusion or even disabling stress or anxiety. To better understand how to manage work relationships, it is ideal to focus on how work fits into one’s life. Work counseling extends beyond the concept of employment “guidance” to encompass the whole person both at work and away.
In recent years, there has been a rapid increase in compensation claims for work-related stress, and there are many possible contributing factors:
- Company culture
- Supervisor/boss relationships
- Job description or requirements
- Benefits (or lack thereof)
- Customers or clients
- Extraneous factors, such as the economy or the nature of different industries
Whether personally seeking counseling to improve your work-related stress, or seeking a benefit to offer employees of your business or company, confidential workplace counseling directly addresses the top factors (anxiety and depression) that reduce employee satisfaction and how a company functions. Below are a few of the benefits both employees and employers can gain from workplace counseling:
- Improve work productivity
- Increase job fulfillment
- Gain skills to improve workplace relationships
- Increase employee retention
- Increase work productivity
- Improve internal culture, and employee, administration and management relations